Dungeons and Dragons 5E Miscellanea
Tall, with long, dark, oily hair, and a face covered in scars he blames on "the knives of fools in alleys". He wears a longcoat over chainmail, heavy leather boots and gloves, and a very visible greatsword.
Drennoth Sarne, aka Drennoth the Pursuer
CG Human Paladin (Avenger) 6 Urban Bounty Hunter
Str 14, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 12
- Extra Attack: 2 attack per Attack action
- Divine Sense 2/day, makes Drennoth nauseous in the presence of undead.
- Lay on Hands: 30 hp/day, 5 to cure a disease or neutralize a poison.
- Fighting Style: “Brutal Executioner” Great Weapon style.
- Divine Health: Immune to disease
- Spellcasting: 4 1st level slots, 2 2nd level slots a day, prepares 4 spells from Paladin list
- Oath Spells: 1) Bane, Hunter’s Mark, 2) Hold Person, Misty Step
- Divine Smite: Spend a spell slot to add 2d8 or more radiant damage to a strike.
- Channel Divinity: 1/encounter
- Abjure Enemy: Frighten one enemy, reduce speed to 0, Wisdom save for slow instead.
- Vow of Enmity: Advantage on attacks against target till it dies.
- Aura of Protection: +1 to all saves to self and 10ft. radius while conscious.
- Can read lips, +5 passive Investigation & Perception
- Investigation (passive +5)
- All armors and shields
- Simple and martial weapons
- Wisdom saves
- Charisma saves
- Disguise kits
- Forgery kits
Skilled Feat -
- Thieves’ tools
Feat: Skilled, Observant
FEATURE: EAR TO THE GROUND You are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chosen quarries move through. These people might be associated with the criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the streets, or members of high society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person who provides information about the people and places of the local area.
Personality Trait: I keep holy symbols of a dozen gods on me and invoke whichever serves my needs at the moment.
Ideal: I never abuse the trust of those who can’t afford to be scammed.
Bond: A powerful noble, secretly a vampire, killed my beloved. He is my grand target.
Flaw: I’m secretly a sucker for a sob story. The damsel in distress bit gets me every fucking time.
- +1 greatsword ( + 6 to hit, 2d6 +3 slashing, heavy, two-handed, silvered)
- whip ( + 5 to hit, 1d4 +2 slashing, finesse, reach)
- mace ( + 5 to hit, 1d6 +2 bludgeoning, cold iron)
- dagger ( + 5 to hit, 1d4 +2 piercing, finesse, light, thrown (20/60))
- light hammer ( + 5 to hit, 1d4 +2 bludgeoning, light thrown (20/60))
- maul ( + 5 to hit, 2d6 +2 bludgeoning, two-handed, heavy)
- heavy crossbow ( + 4 to hit, 1d10 +1 piercing, heavy, loading, two handed, ammo (range 20/120)
- a priest’s pack
Includes a backpack, a blanket, 10 candles, a tinderbox, an alms box, 2 blocks of incense, a censer, vestments, 2 days of rations, and a waterskin.
- an explorer’s pack
Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
- a disguise kit
This pouch of cosmetics, hair dye, and small props lets you create disguises that change your physical appearance. Proficiency with this kit lets you add your proficiency bonus to any ability checks you make to create a visual disguise.
- dungeoneer’s kit
Includes a backpack, a crowbar, a hammer, 10 pitons, 10 torches, a tinderbox, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
- “vampire hunting kit”
This case contains a light hammer, 10 pitons, 2 holy water, stakes, 6 silvered crossbow bolts, boot and hat sheathes for stakes.
- chain mail (16 AC)
- holy symbols
- Set of fine clothes
- tools of the con of your choice (signet ring of an imaginary duke)
- belt pouch containing 10 10gp pearls, 5 sp
- waterproof 2-man tent
- bear trap
- 10 vials of oil
- healer’s kit (10 uses)
- Hooded Lantern